What You Can Do with
Your Library Card
- Borrow books, DVDs, CDs and other library materials from any of
Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh's 18 locations and any member
library of the Allegheny County Library Association.
- Return library materials to any Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh or Allegheny County public library location.
- Search online databases from your home, office or school.
- Download ebooks, eaudio, and evideo from your home, office or school.
- Listen to music via streaming audio from your home, office or school.
- Check your library account online from your home, office or school.
- Request library materials and have them delivered to a library near you.
- Access the Internet at any library location.
- Renew library materials on the phone or online.
- Access unique collections including rare and historic books and photographs.
- Call or email one of our friendly librarians for answers to your questions.