Lawrenceville: For Further Reading
- Becer, Allan. The Allegheny Arsenal: Its Role in
Local and National Affairs 1814-1865. Pittsburgh: n.p., 1982.
- Allegheny Cemetery
- Kidney, Walter C. Allegheny Cemetery: A Romantic
Landscape in Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh &
Landmarks Foundation, 1990.
- Van Trump, James D. "A Pittsburgh Pantheon:
Cemetery," Carnegie Magazine (October 1959): 271-273.
- Foster, Stephen Collins
- Root, Deane L., "Stephen Foster's Music Is
Greatest Cultural Export," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 15 January 1987, 9.
- Seiken, Jeff.
"Portrait of Stephen Foster," Pitt Magazine, January 1993, 30-35.
- Gannon, Joyce. "Sprucing up the Neighborhood: A
Batch of Building and Restoration Work Being Planned for
Lawrenceville's Doughboy Square," Pittsburgh
Post-Gazette, 31 July 1993, C1.
- Hayes, John. "Lawrenceville: The Next South
Pittsburgh, 12 September 1990, 4.
- Perlmutter, Ellen M. "Lawrenceville Youths Given
Second Shot at Fun," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette," 21 June 1993, C-7.
- Rosensweet, Alvin. "At Home in Lawrenceville: Price
Is Right, So Are People," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 5
April 1980, 9, 11.
- Borkowski, Joseph A. Historical Highlights and
Lawrenceville Area. Pittsburgh: Nathan Hale History Club, 1969.
History of the Lawrenceville Vicinity. [Pittsburgh]: n.p., n.d.
- Pittsburgh Brewing Company
- Laskas, Jeanne Marie. "Still Brewing after All These
Years: Welcome to the Land of Iron City Beer." Pittsburgh (January 1986):
- McHugh, Roy.
"All the Champs Remember Fritzie," Pittsburgh Press, 8 August 1982, D-1.