- The Carnegie
- "My aspirations take a higher flight. Mine be it to have contributed to
the enlightenment and the joys of
the mind, to the things of the spirit, to all that tends to bring into the
lives of the toilers of Pittsburgh sweetness and light."
- Mr. Carnegie's Address at
the Dedication of Carnegie Library, 5 November 1895
- Andrew Carnegie's Motive
- The Names on The Carnegie
- The Public Library: A Social Leaven in Pittsburgh
- Fossil Parade
- The Carnegie Centennial Mission Statement
- How to Succeed in Life, by Andrew Carnegie
- Carnegie Institute of Technology
- "A record which has never been equaled by any similar institution in
so short a time, and the end is not yet."
- University of Pittsburgh
- "The Cathedral, then, is not a building, but rather a symbol of a way
of life. It is a symbol of a spirit for Pittsburgh."
- Rodef Shalom
- "The first synagogue in Western Pennsylvania"
- Forbes Field
- "But it is none too good for Pittsburg"
- Work at the New Park Under Way
- 35,000 Fans Help to Dedicate Ball Park (1909)
- Soldiers' & Sailors' Memorial Hall
- "To represent the wealth, intelligence and patriotic sentiment of our
great industrial center"