The original facade of Carnegie Music Hall, as it appeared about 1900 from Forbes Street (Avenue). Behind were the connecting library and arts building. The two Venetian towers were removed a few years later when the Institute expanded to present size, covering nearly five acres of land. Carnegie Magazine
From the Collections of the Pennsylvania Department,
The Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, A143.