CAPTION: Old Fort Pitt, when converted into a dwelling previous to its becoming the property of the Daughters of the American Revolution. NOTES: Engraving. From Palmer's Pictorial Pittsburgh. Published by R. M. Palmer, 1905. page 21. Additional views of the Block House show it as it may have looked in 1764; teeming with children; somewhat ramshackle; and under water in 1907. PHOTOGRAPHER: DATE: 1905. HEADING: Pittsburgh. Forts. #: A370; A1262. From the Collections of the Pennsylvania Department, The Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh.