The Point: Organizations
- The Block House
- "The old weather-beaten relic of frontier days"
- A Brief Controversy
- Vandals at the Block House
- "Glow of Dawn"
- Indian Trails to Fort Duquesne
- "He has left the memory of his residence in the names of almost every mountain, river and creek from the Susquehanna to the Ohio"
- The Underground River
- "The proper name of our 'Underground River' is the 'Wisconsin Glacial Flow'."
- The Fountain at the Point
- "Like an iceberg, 90 percent of the fountain is unseen."
- Point State Park
- "The hills and rivers, little changed by man since the early days, provide a majestic memorial
far more impressive than any man-made monument."
- Primeval Planting for Point Park
- Pittsburgh's Fabulous Point Park
- The Exposition
- "Life beyond the forge, the office and shop"