PITTSBURGH MUSIC - ARCHIVAL MATERIAL
Location: Oliver Room,
Pittsburgh Music Archives #37
- Itinerary of Orchestra on tour to Akron, Ann Arbor, Detroit, Cleveland, Erie and Buffalo.
- Programs of concerts in those towns.
- Itinerary to and programs from concerts in Latrobe and Greensburg.
- Itinerary to and programs from concerts in East Liverpool, Youngstown, and Cleveland.
- Itinerary to and programs from concerts in Toronto, Brantford, Hamilton and London, Canada
- Programs in association with The Mendelssohn Choir in 1903.
- Programs from concerts in California, PA, Washington, PA and Steubenville, Ohio.
- Programs with The Mozart Club
- Ticket subscription information
- Card sent by George Wilson: “The offices of the Pittsburgh Orchestra, The Art Society of Pittsburgh, and Carnegie Music Hall, are now at Room 907-908 Farmers Bank Building, Pittsburgh. Long Distance Bell Telephone: Grant 1497. (March 23, 1903)
- Total Expenses and Receipts of Pittsburgh Orchestra for the season 1902 and 1903.
- Authorization to publish advertisements in the Orchestra’s Official Program.