PITTSBURGH MUSIC - ARCHIVAL MATERIAL
Location: Oliver Room,
Pittsburgh Music Archives #37
- List of out of town and special concerts for Ninth Season 1903-1904.
- Folder of general information.
- Itinerary to and programs from concerts in Youngstown, Cleveland and Wooster, OH.
- Itinerary to and programs from concerts in Warren, PA and Buffalo, NY
- Programs with The Mozart Club in Pittsburgh
- Itinerary to and programs from concerts in Franklin, PA, Buffalo, NY and Cleveland, OH
- Itinerary to and programs from concerts in Uniontown and Connellsville, PA
- Itinerary to and programs from concerts in Buffalo, NY; Kingston, Toronto, Brantford, Hamilton and London, Canada; Ann Arbor, MI, Oberlin and Cleveland, OH.
- Itinerary to and programs from concerts in Morgantown and Wheeling, WV
- Folder listing the repertoire for the Ninth Season of the Pittsburgh Orchestra 1903-1904
- Programs from the first to eighteenth concerts of the 1903-1904 season, except for #six.
- Season tickets announcement flyers. Costs range from $8 to $20.
- Floor plans of first floor and balconies in Carnegie Hall.
- Notices to advertisers in program books.
- Promissory notes from Guarantors.
- Letter of Appeal to the Public for sustaining funds.
- Annuncement of Richard Strauss coming to Pittsburgh to conduct the orchestra in four of his compositions.
- Announcement: “The Orchestra Committee of the Pittsburgh Art Society at a meeting held Saturday, March 26, 2004, elected Emil Paur Conductor of the Pittsburgh Orchestra for three years, beginning with the season of 1904-1905. Mr. Paur was not a candidate for the position.” The Committee also issued biographical data in support of Mr. Paur.
- Various statements of ticket sales receipts and disbursements for expenses for the 1903-04 season of the Pittsburgh Orchestra.