B'nai B'rith Orphanage for Children
- Established - July 4, 1912
- Closed - 1949
- 1st site - Ridge Road (Fairview Township, Erie County)
- 2nd site -
- Also Known As:
- B'nai B'rith Home for Children
- "The Home"
- Isador Sobel, Erie lawyer and IOBB member
- Sponsoring Agency:
- Independent Order of B'nai B'rith (IOBB)
- Jewish children from all over the state were accepted.
- First children admitted: Harry Davidson (age 9) from Wilkes-Barre,
Luzerne County and Lilly (6) and Polly (5) Eisenberger from Farrell,
- Children were generally released at the age of 16.
- Location of Records:
- Pa Department Vertical Files (Orphanages)