Episcopal Church Home Association
- Established - March 28, 1859
- Closed - still serves as a residence for the elderly
- 1st site - Lawrenceville (Locust Grove Seminary - 1861)
- 2nd site - Penn Avenue and 40th Street
- Also Known As:
- Canterbury Place
- John Schoenberger, Felix R. Brunot, Charles Knap, and Thomas M. Howe
- Sponsoring Agency:
- Episcopal Church
- Began as a home for aged and infirm members of the Protestant
Episcopal Church of Allegheny County.
- Accepted soldiers' orphans.
- Location of Records:
- Unknown ; not at the Episcopal Diocese of Pittsburgh Archives.
- Pennsylvania's Soldiers' Orphan Schools...With Names of Pupils
Subjoined (1876), pp. 349-350 **(362.7 P31)**
- Annual Report of the Superintendent of Soldiers' Orphans, of
Pennsylvania, for the year 1880 **(r362.7 P39)**
- Directory of Institutions in Pennsylvania, 1916 **(r361 P3993)**
- 1870 Census, Allegheny County, Pittsburgh, Ward 17, pp. 89-91 - list