Sarah Ann Mock Memorial Orphanage
- Established - 1922
- Closed - ?
- 1st site - Sligo (Monongahela Borough - South Side)
- Also Known As:
- Sponsoring Agency:
- Served as a memorial to the mothers of Alva Snyder, Dr. W. Leon
Tucker, and the Rev. E. K. Stroup. The name of each mother was
incorporated in the name of the orphanage.
- The site was a forty acre farm.
- Location of Records:
- PA Department Vertical Files (Orphanages)