"Yinz Know Yinzes from Picksburgh an' 'at When..."
- Yinzes uncle tells a story about the time all the rivers froze and he
and his friends walked from the South Side to the North Side on the ice.
- Yinz remember the glory days of Pitt football.
- Yinz consider all of South Oakland an architectural landmark.
- Yinz slam on the brakes at the sight of a tunnel.
- Four of yinzes immediate relatives work for the city or the county.
- Yinz cried when Mario retired (or when yinz see a replay of the
- Yinz can taste the difference between different batches of Iron City.
- Yinz think the Steigerwalds are a dynasty.
- Yinz can tell at least two versions of the "Why Danny Marino wasn't
drafted by 'em Stillers" story.
- Yinz think "alternative lifestyles" means those who have money and
live in Fox Chapel.
- Yinz consider a trip to Monroeville Mall a good Saturday night out.
- Yinz think Mount Washington is really high.
- Yinz live on the South Side and wonder what life would be like on the
- A special night out includes Eat 'N Park.
- Yinz can't eat a sandwich without cole slaw and fries in the middle.
- Yinz finish all yinzes sentences with the words an' 'at.
- Yinz take fancy vacations in Seven Springs.
- Yinz think Donnie Iris (and the Clarks) are the Second Coming.
- "Stan, Guy, love the show" means something special to yinz.
- Yinz live vicariously through WDVE and wonder why Jimmy Krenn was
never on Saturday Night Live.
- Myron Cope does not sound like a lunatic on drugs to yinz.
- Yinz have been to an Isaly's Ice Cream shop.
- Yinzes cousins who went to WVU are considered the traitors of the
- Yinzes favorite candy at Halloween was a Clark bar.
- Yinz remember "Chiller Theater with Chilly Billy Cardille" and cheer
when yinz see him in Night of the Living Dead.
- Yinz put ketchup on everything.
- Yinz love gravy on yinzes fries.
- Yinz worsh yinzes clothes.
- When yinz see a Speedy Gonzalez cartoon or hear Arriba!, yinz
think of baseball.